Sunday, February 5, 2017

Be kind and treasure everything

My grand daughter is here for the day so I won't get much crafting in...well besides pony bead and pipe cleaner bracelets ;) I snuck in one card though.

I used the Flea Market collection by Crate Paper - one of my favorite collections ever!  I then used the French Kiss Life stamp set by Unity (believe it or not, I challenged myself to make a one layer stamped card - hahaha... obviously I couldn't do it!).



I was inspired by the Card Concept - the Unity stamp was perfect!

I was also inspired but the photo in this challenge:




3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely, shabby chic card. Pretty flower, love the hearts and that sentiment. I'm sure you had a grand time with your granddaughter, despite the lack of cardmaking time. :)

Sharon Wheet said...

oh my shabby heart! what a stunning creation! I just love all your little additions, and bits and pieces of nostalgia!
I love the sketch you chose, and how you put it all together! quite beautiful! TFS

Audrey Pettit said...

This is gorgeous! Love, love, love your layers! The detailed tags, the staples and stitching, the tape pieces and bow.... all just make my heart happy!

01 09 10