Sunday, March 26, 2017

3 'sweet' cards one sketch

When I saw the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches I knew I wanted to create some simple cards... not an easy task for me :)  I decided to whip up three cards as I really liked the sketch and, well, they were quick and easy... no stitching, staples or pattern paper!

The lined paper is from the Memo Fundamentals collection by CTMH... I like how the lined paper just makes these cards a little casual.   All cardstock is from CTMH love the weight of it!


First up I used the Cookies and Milk stamp and die set from MFT. The top cookie is mounted on foam squares. 


Next up... same theme different set :)  I have had this stamp set for a few years and am finally inking it up!  It is from W plus 9.  Again the cookies are on foam squares. 


Finally, I had to create a donut card... and add a little 'more' to the sketch so I added a layer :)  

The top donut is on foam squares. 

Here is the sketch: 





7 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Each card is amazing! In a group, even more fun! Great takes on the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love the clean, fresh look of all of these cards! What a cute collection. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Audrey Pettit said...

These are super adorable, Laurel, and even more so in a set! Love the sweet treat theme and that tiny bit of dimension with the pop dots adds the best touch. Love the lined paper, too!

Kelly S. said...

So adorable! Sweet, fresh, FUN~!!

Linda Callahan said...

These are all adorable and oh so yummy! Sweet cards! Glad you shared them at FMS!

Jeanne said...

Those cookies and donuts look delish! Going CAS isn't easy. It's hard to decide what to leave off, right? I applaud you for going beyond your normal comfort zone! The cards look fab! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE all three...so fresh and clean looking (and they make me hungry!).

01 09 10