Saturday, April 29, 2017

Fruity Trio

NEW BLOG ADDRESS
PLEASE FOLLOW ME --->

I babysat my grand daughter today, but the poor thing was not feeling well, she slept most of the day. 
It was, of course rainy, so I snuck into my craft room for a bit.

I had fun with my Stampin' UP! papers, doing some fussy cutting and putting some new Wplus9 stuff to good use :)


The next 2 cards are a variation of the same sketch.  First up I combined the Fruit Stand paper with a pattern paper from Tasty Treats.  The stamps and jar die are from Wplus9 and the other die is Echo Park.  I fussy cut the strawberries.  The jar is mounted on foam dots.  

Next... isn't this sentiment perfect for the fussy cut pears?!

I was inspired for the above card by:

And here is the sketch I used on both cards: 

Finally, the third card, very much the same, I just flipped a sketch.  The top pear is mounted on foam squares. 


Here is the sketch:  I just flipped it.

And the colors are from: 





12 comments:

Rochelle Blok said...

Gorgeous card Laurel. Love the mix of the dsp and then fun peaches on the front. Such a fun and super cute card. Thanks for playing along and supporting us at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, I hope your sweet granddaughter is feeling better! You did well with the time you got! Great trio of perfectly fruity cards. They look simply delicious. :)

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards!

Elizabeth Price said...

These are all beautifully crafted cards and make a great set. I'm so glad you joined us this week at TGIF. Smiles, Elizabeth

Ang said...

Very cute cards. I love all the color.
Ang

Skye said...

A lovely trio of cards. Great colouring

Anonymous said...

I love how you flipped the sketch, and hand cut the peaches. The colour combination is lovely! So glad that you joined our Paper Craft Crew challenge - hope to see you again soon! ~Deborah, DT

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Very cool Laurel, I love how you flipped the sketch to accomodate your peaches. Its very pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

Carolynn Sander said...

I love that you created a card with TGIF Challenges 1st color challenge combo! What a great way to celebrate TGIF's 2nd birthday! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week over at TGIF Challenges!💖

Marisa Gunn said...

These are really fun cards! Love how you used the colors on each one of them. I always love fruit themed cards. Thanks for joining in the fun at TGIF Challenges this week!

Jennifer K said...

Great set of cards!

Unknown said...

Laurel, Love all the cards! Gorgeous tone and colors. Totally rocked the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. Look for your card on the Top Picks post. ~Pam

01 09 10