Thursday, April 27, 2017

Inspired By... China Blue

When I came across these beautiful plates I knew exactly which papers I wanted to play with.  Aren't these such pretty plates?  I would love to have these as my everyday dishes.  Click on photo for source.


How does the photo inspire you?  colors? sketch?  flowers?  patterns?  circles?.... I would love to see and remember... any paper crafting project works for me ;)

I, of course had to use the Floral Boutique by Stampin' Up!  I created a few items and honestly I think I could have kept going!


First up, I used a Silhouette cut to create the little tea cup box.  I will fill it with some leaf tea just as a little pick me up for a friend :)



I then created a simple card to go with it.  I went with the sketch from the layout of the plates and kept it simple just like the photo.  I then stamped a Stamplorations sentiment.  You know me and my stitching ;) 


Then of course I had to go a little more patterned, well because that's me too.... LOL .  Once again some fussy cutting and the stamps are from Stamplorations.  I mounted the cup on foam squares. 


The sketch is from: 








7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those plates are so very pretty and so are your projects! A spot of tea goes so well with the plates. Wonderful work!

~amy~ said...

How fun!!! Your projects are awesome!!

Hetty said...

Love love love! All projects are great and love blue and white!

Wanda said...

Beautiful projects. I love the blue and white combo of the plates and teacups. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE these, Laurel! Omgosh, just LOVE these!

Debbie said...

These are gorgeous!! I love the blue and white and all the wonderful tea stamps/sentiments!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

tonyamaries said...

LOVE all your projects!

01 09 10