Sunday, April 9, 2017

More Live Beautifully cards

Once again, playing with the Live Beautifully collection by CTMH.... be sure to snap it up when it is available as I'm pretty sure it will sell out!

I created a couple of cards and of course... included stitching and fussy cutting.  

First up, I fussy cut the flowers and that sentiment.  Yep, stamped the smile sentiment then fussy cut it :)  The flowers were mounted on foam squares for dimension.  I then added some gold gems for interest. 
The stamped sentiment will be available soon as well.  

I  used this sketch: 

My next card has a die cut flower and sentiment.  The flower die is a Maggie Holmes die.  The hello is from CTMH.  

Once again, adding some gold gems for interest. 

Both cards came from this inspiration: 




14 comments:

Jeanne said...

Two beauties! Both these cards have Laurel written all over them. I like how you stamped then fussy cut the smile. It looks great. Lovely work!

~amy~ said...

Laurel, these are gorgeous!

Jan Clothier said...

Both cards are fabulous but the awesomeness of your first card made me more than smile! The flowers are stunning and I love your interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for joining us at As You See It.

Nikki Spencer said...

Totally gorgeous Laurel. The designs and colours are a stunning combination. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Nora Noll said...

Oh wow!! These are beautiful!! I love the layering and the little stitch details. Great design!!

Heather Cooper said...

Oh,the details! The fussy cutting, the stitching, the gold gems! They all work together to make a fabulous and rich interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for lending your talents to our gallery at As You See It Challenges!

ColourmehappyDi said...

Wow, these are both so beautiful, Heather. Love how youve used patterned paper for those gorgeous roses & the use of type if fabulous too. LOVE!
Glad you could play along at Just Add Ink again.
Di

ColourmehappyDi said...

Oops, thousand apologies, for the name boo boo, Laurel. I think my headache's affecting me more that I thought.
D :)

Patrice said...

Beautiful cards, Laurel. You have the patience of a Saint fussy cutting that sentiment. Your blooms, and the stitching details are divine. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Christine Blain said...

Laurel, these beautiful cards would bring a smile to anyone's face. The colour of the roses is gorgeous, and as always your cards are beautifully put-together. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! So gorgeous! Love those purple flowers and your designs are amazing. Just the right touch of stitching and fabulous big script sentiment. LOVE how you layer!

LeAnne said...

Stunning cards, Laurel! Congrats on your AYSI pick too!

Jane Knudsen said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards! I love those flowers and the colors that you put together! I can't stop looking! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!!

countrycodelist said...

It looks great. Lovely work


USA Country Code


china country code

Angola Country Code

01 09 10