Sunday, July 2, 2017

beer... not just for men :)

After a very busy couple of weeks, I was finally able to get in some crafty time.  I decided to make a 'girlie' celebration card using lots of SU! goodies.  My daughter loved my beer cards earlier, but said, I should do pink.  so here is one (I'm sure of many ;) ) versions.  

I stamped the background using the Playful Backgrounds set.  The mugs have been stamped then cut out and mounted.....

The fun part?.... I mounted the mugs on a wiggler :)  



Playing along with this sketch: 

And this theme:  



4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Now this is a great celebration card! :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

Heidi Baks said...

What a great combination of colors and images! A very unique card, and I love your stitching to bring in the background papers. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Lisa said...

What a fun card! You did great with the sketch!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurel, this is so FUN! Who doesn't like a cold one! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

01 09 10