Thursday, July 13, 2017

CAS summer themed cards

I played with some dies and made some CAS cards today.  The background die is from MFT.  I like how it gives the impression of waves in the background.


First up, I love the the Secrets of the Sea collection by Bella Blvd. Such a fun and playful collection.  The die cuts are so cute so I just added them to some foam squares for dimension. 

I then just added a die cut sentiment (CTMH) and some clear gems.  Easy peesy. 

Next up... I used an Echo Park die set to create this one.  

I just stitched on the die cuts after cutting them out, then I added a flower die cut from the collection for embellishment on the swimsuit.  The sentiment was cut with a Silhouette. 

Playing along with: 

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

So cute & summery! I love those little bathing suits :o)

Jeanne said...

Two delightful cards, and oh so summery! Great job on them. I think stitching on the die cuts adds a great touch. I do really like that wavy looking background. So fun! Thanks for sharing. :)

Jaydee said...

Both fabulous cards. I love how you used the MFT die as white on white and let the elements really pop. Those little fish are adorable. Gorgeous CAS cards. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
Jaydee

01 09 10