Sunday, September 17, 2017

A Purrfect Scrappy Sunday with My Mind's Eye

When I saw this picture that my daughter took of my grand daughter and her cat... I knew which collection I was going to use ;)



I used bits of pieces from the kit, as well as the chipboard elements and I even trimmed parts from the journaling cards. The journaling block is just made from some of the pattern paper.

And yes... the title... don't you think it is purrfect?   Oh and did you notice my grand daughter's pjs?


Playing along with:
http://stucksketches.blogspot.ca/2017/09/design-team-inspiration-and-guest-using.html


2 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a sweet photo and I love the collection you used for this layout! Beautiful page! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

This is such a super sweet page, love the layers and soft colours, they are especially perfect for your picture! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

01 09 10