Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Believe...

Did anyone else think of the Simple Stories Classic Christmas collection when they saw the Merry Monday challenge? 

I know the paper is retired, but I have lots left (call it hoarding.... saving for the perfect project ;) )
I am a sucker for anything Santa, especially a vintage one....


I just clustered different items from the collection and how about that sparkly sticker?  Of course some staples and vellum snowflakes.


Playing along with a couple of challenges:  








6 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Love how you arranged all of your design elements Laurel, thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

Colleen said...

Laurel, this is fantastic, and I adore that Santa, certainly the Santa I picture in my mind! I love all the added embellishments you used to pull this card together...especially the believe die! Fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous card, complete with the Santa image a lot of us grew up with in our minds! :)

Cindy Beach said...

I just love this! Such a fun design of pretty elements that makes me smile. It's amazing how you used the sketch layout, effortlessly it seems!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a wonderful take on the sketch!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is beautiful Laurel! Love the vintage feel! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

01 09 10