Sunday, December 31, 2017

Celebrate the Good Stuff

For the Top 10(ish) Blog Hop.... and chance at a prize.... Click HERE.  Ends tonight at midnight so be sure to get your entries in!


I have a simple but fun card to share for you... it is my New Years card.  How are you celebrating New Years this  year?

I used the Half Full stamp set for the wine glasses and then the Playful Backgrounds stamp set to mimic the feel of bubbles.

I mounted the wine glasses on foam squares for some dimension as well as adding some clear gems.  The stamped sentiments are from the NEW and soon to be released stamp set...Picture Perfect Birthday.... it is so versatile!  I kept the card very clean and simple.


Playing along with:

Sweet Stampin' - Anything New

Simon Says: Anything Goes

Simon Says: Work it Wednesday - New




5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy New Year, Laurel. May it be full of good times and lots of creative pursuits. This is a lovely card to ring in the new year. Clean and elegant. I like it. No big plans for me, but my girls are going to a friend's house to a party. The mom even volunteered to bring them home. Yay!

Jan Clothier said...

Very celebratory! There are so many things to like about this card, from the stitched frames background to the champagne in the glasses but my favourite it the bubble from Playful Backgrounds mixed with those clear drops. Such lovely work! Thank you for joining us again at As You See It Challenge. Happy New Year!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

Teresa Kline said...

this is super fun, luv the white on white! I am so glad you played along with the
As you see it!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Amy Jasper said...

The Half Full stamp sets is one of my favourites from the Stampin Up! Holiday catalogue. I love how the clear enamel dots look like bubbles! A beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at the AYSI challenge!

01 09 10