Friday, December 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti Bloghop


I am excited to be taking part in my second bloghop as a guest with Reverse Confetti.  Have you been hopping along?


I decided to combine a few products.... starting with one of my favorite paper packs... Very Merry.  

I then used the Tag Duo to die cut a tag.  I just got the Holly dies and they are so cute I had to use them too.  I mounted the tag on foam squares for dimension.  The sentiments are stamped in Aqua ink.  The main sentiment is from the Seasonal Sentiments set.  Finally I stamped the Fa la la from the Sentimental Christmas set.  I cut it apart so that I could scatter it on the card.








Check out what the design team has created for you:



5 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is a bright and delightful holiday card, Laurel. I really like the papers you used, too. The holly leaves and berries are so fun and the falala stamped and cut apart is very clever. Wonderful work. :)

~amy~ said...

Love this...the colors and paper choices are perfect.

Lisa H. said...

Love this. Those papers are some of my faves. Looks great.

Vicki said...

I love how you incorporated all the patterned paper into your card! Nice.

sharon g said...

The clothes pin adds a lot of depth and interest. LOVE it. And the berries and leaves--classic.

01 09 10