Friday, December 29, 2017

Sweet Birthday

For the Top 10(ish) Blog Hop.... and chance at a prize.... Click HERE.

I wanted to play with the sketch from MFT again and in keeping with the food theme... this time I went with cookies.  Once again, building my birthday card stash.

I can't believe there is no pattern paper.  That doesn't happen often ;)  I used the Squared Off Panel from Reverse Confetti as the background once again.  I used the You're the Milk to My Cookie die and Cookie Crumbs stamp set from MFT.


To add interest, I mounted the die cut panel on foam strips.  I also stamped and cut apart a sentiment.  I added a die cut sentiment (Echo Park)



Also playing along with: 









3 comments:

Lin said...

Fantastic take on the sketch, and those cookies look good enough to eat! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jeanne said...

Terrific card, Laurel. I like the background die and it looks neat popped up for that little extra dimension. Your cookies look delicious and I really like the sentiment cluster,

Helen Gullett said...

Totally such a sweet birthday card, Laurel! Fabulous design.

01 09 10