Monday, January 15, 2018

Happy, happy birthday - masculine card

Now, not only do I need to build up my kids birthday card stash, I need more guy ones so here I have one for you today.

Once again I have used the Hey Mister collection by My Mind's Eye.



I then used some stamps from Stampin' UP!.  First I created the background using the Playful Background set to mimic a bubbly background. I then stamped and cut out the mugs of beer from the Mixed Drink Set. One of them is mounted on foam squares. The stamped sentiment is from the Picture Perfect set. As a final touch I die cut the Cheers sentiment from MFT.

Playing along with:











Don't forget to play along with my Inspired By challenge. 
You have until Wednesday night.


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a great masculine card! Lots of great detail, but not overwhelming. Great job!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is sooo fun! A great masculine card. I love that cheers die. Love your fabulous card design too. Perfect with all the layers for our challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us and I look forward to seeing you back again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Gayatri said...

Wonderful pattern paper choices. Great masculine card. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Pattern Paper challenge. Gayatri xx

01 09 10