Sunday, February 18, 2018

Scrappy Sunday.... Life is a Story

I took this photo of my daughter's mug.  I found it in her closet when I got back from dropping her off for her trip to Vietnam and Australia.  She had a work Visa for Australia and planned on being there for a year.  She had an opportunity and went with it.  Graduated in June 2016 and was in Vietnam in August... then September she went to Australia.  She was definitely working on her story.... which even at this moment,  is continuing.

I used papers from CTMH and SU!. So many things I love about this layout.  It is just an everyday photo, I used some old supplies, the brown paper...is actually upcycyled packaging - I love to upcycle...I love everyday photos.


The stamps are from Unity...the You Can Do Anything and the Epic Moments.


I also added some die cut mugs.... Danica has quite the collection of white mugs with sayings so it fit with the theme.  The dies are from MFT and Honeybee.  I then continued with the theme using some SRM Stickers.  As a final touch, I stamped a fitting sentiment the Sassy Coffee stamp set from Technique Tuesday.  I mounted that mug on foam squares.

I am playing along with Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues and here is the layout to lift this week:







1 comment:

Jeanne said...

How awesome is the fact that your daughter is able to even go to Vietnam AND Australia! What a fantastic layout to commemorate that fact. Wow! Love every detail about this one! :) Go Danica!!

01 09 10