Friday, February 9, 2018

Valentine Goodie boxes for my class

I am up on the Unity Blog today with some little valentine goodies that I created for my classroom kiddos.  I used the Emoji Love collection by Simple Stories along with some SMAK kits.


I did keep them simple... and yes that is hard for me!  I much prefer adding stitching and foam squares etc. but these will be ripped apart by 6 year olds in no time, LOL!

I created 20 of these, in factory line fashion, more details on that on the Unity Blog.


Playing along with:








Don't forget to play along with the Inspired By neweset challenge:



3 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurel, those six year olds will LOVE these! Such a sweet gift made with love! Love the arrow and the sweet hearts! You certainly are the best teacher! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

Jeanne said...

You are SO good to your students. I so appreciate your dedication to them. These are adorable. Yes, they'll rip them apart, but you are definitely planting seeds of kindness and caring. :)

N-Eva said...

A fabulous project, great colour scheme and lovely style and design. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge.Neva

01 09 10