Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Feeling so lucky....

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Blog today with another inspiration challenge.  Be sure to hop on over to see my inspiration photo and of course... play along :)  I used Bowl of Dreams by  Jillibean Soup along with a few different Unity Stamps. 

First I used the {aBOUT} the month stamp set to create a March calendar.  I then punched the edge with a notebook punch.  I then added the coffee stain from the You Can Do Anything SMAK kit.

I stamped and paper pieced the cup then mounted it on foam squares for some dimension.

Now be sure to play along over at the CLC Blog.


  



4 comments:

Jhays said...

This is so cute! I love that march calendar. Now....to drink my coffee. <3

Cindy Q Willbanks said...

Very Clever I love the layout on the card. Don’t have the coffee ring stamp. That’s pretty.

Jeanne said...

Great card. Love the paper pieced flower paper on the coffee cup. That looks great! I like the clovers, too! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the calendar on here! How cute!!

01 09 10