Saturday, March 3, 2018

Sketchy Saturday - Good Vibes #proudofyou

Happy Saturday!  I have another sketch here for you today.  For this card I have used the Good Vibes collection by My Mind's Eye. What a fun collection.  So perfect for those tweens and teens and anyone young at heart :)


I have paired it up with some Unity Stamps.  The first is Epic Moments... that ink splatter in the kit has been one of my go to stamps for many projects.  I love it in the green!  I then added a sentiment from the Hashtag kit.  I then just played with some of the ephemera and stickers until I was happy with the placement.  I mounted the guitar on foam squares, because, well I always do ;) The little bits of washi peeking out is from SU!. 


So here is the sketch I would love to see your interpretation. 
Also playing at: Simon Says - Anything Goes








2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Well, you rocked this sketch! I really like how bright and bold the card is. Great for a teen or one young at heart for sure. Awesome!

jenn shurkus said...

wicked fun card!! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

01 09 10