Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Staying motivated... title page of fitness journal

I have my first post as a DT member for A Flair for Buttons up today (although, not the first time using AFFB ;) )

I shared the cover of my fitness journal here. Today I am sharing the inside page.  Stay tuned on some future posts as to how I am organizing the journal.

For this page I have used the Dream Big collection by Fancy Pants - only I'm dreaming small ;) along with the Hopes & Dreams stamp set by Technique TuesdayLosing weight is not an overnight thing so it can be hard to keep on track.  I have lost 30 pounds, and still working on 20 more.  I need to remind myself to keep focusing and thinking about where I want to be. 

I like this sentimet: It won't be easy but it will be worth it....yep so true!

I must stay focused....

I added a little button from AFFB for some interest. 

 





8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on your new DT spot! That's terrific. And so is your journal page. Definitely motivating! Congratulations on your achievement so far. I've no doubt you have the determination to reach your final goal. :)

Unknown said...

When I have spare time, I often read your posts.Your articles are very useful. It's very kind of you to share your writings.To me, they really help me sometimes. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
best autoketing app, Shipping Bar for Shopify, shopify app free shipping bar

Unknown said...

This is a great inspiring article. Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.I will keep visiting this blog very often.autoketing app facebook chat login live chat on facebook

Mai Huong said...

I am crazy about this blog.I am very Happy to find your blog. I know that you explain it in very good manner.
Shopify free shipping bar app shipping bar shopify autoketing app

Nguyen Linh said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me
Fortnite Building Simulator GamePlay
Happy Wheels Game
Jelly-go Game

Nguyen Linh said...

Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future
Free Crime city 3d 2 games
Games Flyordieio
The story of cinderella Games unblocked

Nguyen Linh said...

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!
Elsa breakup drama games
Chicken invaders games for kid
Fire truck crazy race free

Unknown said...


food games 2019 online
play basketball games
soccer games play
Very soon this website will be famous among all blogging and site-building users, due to it’s nice articles This is a topic that is close to my heart…

01 09 10