Thursday, March 22, 2018

One of a kind

The new Inspired By challenge is up and it is a pretty one!  Bright and sunny for spring! Be sure to play along this time as there is a fun prize up for grabs from Technique Tuesday!  Yep - a stamp and die of your choice!

For my project today, I pulled out the colors of the inspiration photo.   I used the new Love You to Pieces stamp and Pieces of My Heart die set.
I kept the card very simple as I really wanted the colors to stand out.

I cut the heart out and mounted on foam squares.  The washi is from SU!


Super simple card for me today.  Now hop on over to see the amazing things the design team and our guest have done for this week's inspiration.  Of course, play along for your chance at the prize!




 

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

What broken heart couldn't be mended with a stapled hug? This is simple, and simply adorable, Laurel!!!
=]

LeAnne said...

So cute and fun! Love that washi tape, but since I am doing a huge puzzle right now, that heart puzzle made me smile the most!

Jeanne said...

Such a sweet CAS card, Laurel. That is such a pretty shade of yellow. Great job!

Danni Reid said...

I LOVE everything about this card!

01 09 10