Thursday, May 17, 2018

Inspired By... floral clusters with Carta Bella

A new Inspired By challenge is up and it is another pretty one.... I might... note I said might try to sneak in a layout inspired by it but we are heading out camping so I'm not sure.

Anyways, I used some Spring Market paper by Carta Bella along with my favorite die... chicken wire.

The flower clusters were fussy cut from the pattern paper, but other than that, everything else was pretty easy peesy!


Here is the inspiration photo:

Pretty hey?.... now I would love to see your take on it... and be sure to see what amazing things the DT have done! (click on photo)

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Its gorgeous Laurel and I thought all those flowers had been stamped - I love that chicken wire too - enjoy your camping!

LeAnne said...

This is GORGEOUS! Great way to put that beautiful paper to use! It's perfect for the challenge!

Jeanne said...

This is SO pretty, Laurel! Light and lovely for spring. That chicken wire works great for the shape in your inspiration photo. Have fun camping. Sounds like you're feeling better. Whew! :)

Paper Potter said...

Oh my! Three years later and this gorgeous card popped up in my Pinterest feed and I’m blessed it had an accurate link!!! This card instantly made me happy. Thank you for sharing it!

01 09 10